Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
The Last Story Gamers18
The Last Story Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 15th 2012, 1:40 am

Ok so there's a game that seems reaally fun to play online since I love games that has online. It has co-op and stuff! and I sure love to play online and have allies! So I'm thinking of getting this gaaame(but I don't know when, just curious if it'll be good and worth to get!), 2 things you could do is hav 6 online people and fight boss battle monsters, or 6 people teams to fight 6 people teams. So is anyone trying to get this game too? it would be fun we can team up and have fun all together!

So here's a video how 4 people are fighting boss battle monsters.

Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 15th 2012, 1:51 am

That game looks fantastic! But is it for the States? cause it looks ''Japan Only'' to me :(
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 15th 2012, 1:53 am

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Story-Japan-Import-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B004G8PBMO/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1334469126&sr=1-3

Ohhhhhh never mind!~ x3 it is for US
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 15th 2012, 2:43 am

Oops, forgot to mention that, it'll come out in America in June 10, 2012 xD for the Wii system too.
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 15th 2012, 3:25 pm

Shana wrote:
Oops, forgot to mention that, it'll come out in America in June 10, 2012 xD for the Wii system too.

Haha xD I hope its for the ps3 too! cause i dont have my wii anymore! sadly D:<
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 16th 2012, 2:34 pm

Lol aagh, the Wii end is coming closer and closer xD and the truth of that is true! Cause the Last Story will be the only best game for the Wii and everyone who still has the Wii is a must that must get that game, well worth it I heard, so if it comes to that I'm definitely getting that game xD
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 16th 2012, 3:03 pm

Shana wrote:
Lol aagh, the Wii end is coming closer and closer xD and the truth of that is true! Cause the Last Story will be the only best game for the Wii and everyone who still has the Wii is a must that must get that game, well worth it I heard, so if it comes to that I'm definitely getting that game xD

You should still get it along with skyward sword! :33 I'm a ps3 guy now! xD all i do is sit around playing battlefield 3 with Rawr haha xD see i let my lil bro use my wii since he and I live in different houses. i got the ps3 in febuary and thats all i've been doing since! im not sure if your still getting a ps3 i mean with all the suggestions other people was giving you! well just get the last story because it might be the Wii's Last story before it dies. :P Wii U suppose to be coming out in October and Assassins Creed 3 will be for it so i suggest getting that as well! :DD
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 18th 2012, 1:41 am

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

You should still get it along with skyward sword! :33 I'm a ps3 guy now! xD all i do is sit around playing battlefield 3 with Rawr haha xD see i let my lil bro use my wii since he and I live in different houses. i got the ps3 in febuary and thats all i've been doing since! im not sure if your still getting a ps3 i mean with all the suggestions other people was giving you! well just get the last story because it might be the Wii's Last story before it dies. :P Wii U suppose to be coming out in October and Assassins Creed 3 will be for it so i suggest getting that as well! :DD

Heh. and this game looks awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nekogorawr.deviantart.com/
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 18th 2012, 1:42 am

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

Heh. and this game looks awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain
Robey+

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 22nd 2012, 6:11 am

honestly, just bcuz the game is called last story, doesnt mean its the last good game lol
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 23rd 2012, 5:44 pm

The Wii is doomed! xD

Aaaand yes I did say I will get a ps3 before, but now my dad wont let it happen since I bought me a psp, BUT! If I find a very good online game that you can use element weapons or magic stuff and co-po style and go to many adventures wit different place, I bet I'll get a ps3 fast and make my dad get it xD but right now I don't really have a good reason to give to my dad why I should get it if there yet no games I would really want to play :/
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 24th 2012, 12:32 am

Shana wrote:
The Wii is doomed! xD

Aaaand yes I did say I will get a ps3 before, but now my dad wont let it happen since I bought me a psp, BUT! If I find a very good online game that you can use element weapons or magic stuff and co-po style and go to many adventures wit different place, I bet I'll get a ps3 fast and make my dad get it xD but right now I don't really have a good reason to give to my dad why I should get it if there yet no games I would really want to play :/

3 words and a number

Battlefield 3

Get that for ps3 its awesome!

Back to top Go down
SASUKEICE1
SASUKEICE1

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 24th 2012, 7:51 pm

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:
The Wii is doomed! xD

3 words and a number

Battlefield 3

shhhhh, MW3 is better
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 25th 2012, 2:50 am

SASUKEICE1 wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:
The Wii is doomed! xD

3 words and a number

Battlefield 3

shhhhh, MW3 is better

Lol,nouuuuh Bf3 is more intense! MW3 is a good game but we gotta remember MW3 and Bf3 and totally different games xD be a believer of bf3!
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 25th 2012, 9:39 pm

GOOD NEWS! I think imma get a ps3 tomorrow after all! If my dad doesn't break his promise, he always does that. And I'll think about buying those games xD won't be soon tho, Cause I think Imma buy Dark Souls and see if it's awesome or not. That's the first game I have in plan I'll buy first xD
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 25th 2012, 11:10 pm

Shana wrote:
GOOD NEWS! I think imma get a ps3 tomorrow after all! If my dad doesn't break his promise, he always does that. And I'll think about buying those games xD won't be soon tho, Cause I think Imma buy Dark Souls and see if it's awesome or not. That's the first game I have in plan I'll buy first xD

Funion don't play with my ps3 emotions xD you know how i want you to get it! xD your dad lies a lot lol xD but when you do! get battlefield 3 xD be sure to get that you must! xD
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 9:27 am

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

Funion don't play with my ps3 emotions xD you know how i want you to get it! xD your dad lies a lot lol xD but when you do! get battlefield 3 xD be sure to get that you must! xD

says aye....

IMEANYAY! and yeah do get bf3 ill teach you how to have fun in a shooter... 'fun' eh aye?
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 9:58 am

Rawr wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

says aye....

IMEANYAY! and yeah do get bf3 ill teach you how to have fun in a shooter... 'fun' eh aye?

It is! :DDD Rawr is awesome and i'm learning from him so you'll have fun doing lots of random stuff with us! :D
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 10:10 am

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

says aye....

It is! :DDD Rawr is awesome and i'm learning from him so you'll have fun doing lots of random stuff with us! :D
youre learning how i act retarded =_=
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 2:07 pm

Rawr wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
Shana wrote:

says aye....

youre learning how i act retarded =_=

Lol :P but its fun though doing crap on there xD
Back to top Go down
SASUKEICE1
SASUKEICE1

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 8:27 pm

.... u guys r killin me.... i miss hangin w/ u pplz (sad face)
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story EmptyApril 26th 2012, 11:03 pm

It rained today! so i didn't got ps3!!! hopefully Saturday, and lol agree ice! you're missing out good timez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Story   The Last Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Off-Topic Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: