Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game Gamers18
For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game Empty
PostSubject: For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game   For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 10:35 pm

In the first week of march as I was watching an episode of Pokemon I started to think about the latest pokemon games. lol since i got my hands on a 17.3 inch computer that has enough Ram to emulate games. I went searching for Pokemon White,i like pokemon white cause the legend is black! black power! :3 Okay so i got my hands on a torrent a very very decent torrent that allowed me to download this emulator called Desmume some of you may know,some of you may not but this emulator is really neat,once downloaded and everything unzipped etc. i loaded the pokemon white rom and it ran very smoothly my brand new computer became a virtual Nintendo Ds for a few days.

The battles are a bit lagging but it isn't that kind of lagging that'll piss you off it slows down ever so slightly but the battles are so so.

When your walking around town there is a delay when walking but it isn't bad.

It freezes when you get the communicator thing,only when your saving,if you get used to it i'd say it'd be a pretty adventurous game for anyone with a computer than runs fast.

There is also a way to battle a person via wifi from your computer to their Ds a code is required and you'll need to have access to your router settings and ports are required to get connected.

But if you can't afford a Ds right now because of school,you want to save money or you just want to play something you haven't played in a while! I suggest Desmume-ing Pokemon White,Black,Heart Gold,SoulSilver or any other past pokemon on your computer for free!

I will not post any external links to torrent sites! or any coding sites! its out of the question! but if you want to know how to get this! you can hit me up via PM!

Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game   For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game EmptyMarch 22nd 2012, 4:44 pm

u idiot!!! For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game 3234893097
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

PostSubject: Re: For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game   For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game EmptyApril 8th 2012, 2:39 am

Baka!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game   For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game Empty

Back to top Go down

For people who can't afford a DS or a Pokemon White or Black game
Page 1 of 1