Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Gamers18
AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Empty
PostSubject: AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)   AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) EmptyMarch 12th 2012, 9:21 pm

Akihabara or Akiba for short is a district in central Tokyo! (WOOOOOT) Anyway, I really wanna go there.

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) 3003_01

Its called Electric Town because it was a Town famous for its electronics shops. (and no I dont want to go there to buy electronics)

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) 3003_02

Why i REALLY want to go there is cause it is the center of Japans Otaku culture! WOOOOT

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) 3003_02b

AND NOW, TIME FOR FIGMA (and other stuff you can find in Akiba)

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Shopguide_yodo_15*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssps* thats an army of Zakus!!!! o_o AND OMG K-On!!!!! AND THEIR GUITARS BELOW? so much want T_T

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Shopguide_yodo_16

Gashapon till you drop......

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) 9869f2fed1842202f8f0fb3b1c0268d5

WOOOOOT HOMURA!!!

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Figma+-+Melancholy+of+Haruhi+Suzumiya+-+Asahina+Mikuru+%28Adult+Ver.%29

MIKURU BEAM! hehe

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) 12898-550x-100610-toaru-mf-mikoto-figmaDIZ TSUNDERE RAWKS!

OMG WANT! I RABBUUUUU REARRUUGANNN!!! ( I LOVE RAILGUN) Anyway this is Misaka Mikoto AKA Railgun from the Anime Ive been watching recently. (GO CHECK IT OUT) Its like a year or two old im not sure but its still good =D

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) ToAruKagakunoRailgun5

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

What its about is this girl called Misaka in this city called Academy City where everyone is a student (cept the teachers) and in Academy City, the students study ESPER POWERS!!! YES ESPER POWERS! So the story is about Misaka who is also called Railgun because shes a well known level 5 Esper (there are 5 levels of esper powers 5 being the highest. and Misaka is 3rd of the 7 most powerful Espers in the city)

ALRIGHT I WONT SAY ANYMORE JUST GO WATCH IT

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) To%20Aru%20Majutsu%20no%20Index%20-%2007%20-%20Large%2004

To Aru Majutsu no Index/2 (A Certain Magical Index) <-theres 2 of it

This is no longer about the two main characters in Railgun (Misaka and Shirai) Its about a boy that appears in Railgun but has very little to do with the plot of railgun. Index is that boy (Touma) and Index. AND AS THE TITLE SAYS, the plot is no longer about esper powers alone even though it takes place in Academy City. Index is a magician and later on other magicians and cool espers like Accelerator come into the picture.

GO WATCH IT

AND CHECK OUT MY dA

THANKS

http://nekogorawr.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

PostSubject: Re: AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)   AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) EmptyMarch 12th 2012, 10:43 pm

Is that the stripper lady?
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)   AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) EmptyMarch 13th 2012, 9:47 pm

NOOOOO THATS INDEX! Stripper lady is KIYAMA-SENSEI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)   AKIBA!!! (Electric Town) Empty

Back to top Go down

AKIBA!!! (Electric Town)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Off-Topic Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: