Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! Gamers18
IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SASUKEICE1
SASUKEICE1

IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 6th 2011, 12:59 pm

There is a glitch in "The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword" that can keep you from completing "The Song of the Hero" quest!! If you chose to do the Lanaryu Desert Dragon's song early I advise you to either NOT talk to Golo after you get Lanayru's song, or do the other Dragons quests first.

Aye Jay Edit: You can get a better idea of the glitch here.

Last edited by SasukeTheIceyAvenger on December 7th 2011, 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
Robey+

IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 1:10 am

You know,you should try atleast,try to talk in perfect english or try to make whatever your posting sound english cause,I,personally had to read that like five times,but i still don't understand what the **** you just said.

English Please. Kbai.
Back to top Go down
SASUKEICE1
SASUKEICE1

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 6:13 am

is tht better? wht culdnt u understand in the 1st place? all the "u's 1st,s" and "aftr's"?
Back to top Go down
Robey+
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 7:49 am

Much better xD Damn.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 7th 2011, 10:56 pm

What happens if you do talk to golo(I don't remember who this is)? I'm pretty sure they are all completely unconnected. But someone did end up asking for a code that could fix him being stuck. I ended up giving him my save, but I wonder what's wrong cuz nobody ever explains what happens to them. I don't really feel like playing the whole game again just to see what happens. I'll take someone's save when they get up to that point, though. I can even make a video to show this glitch if you want. I think the wii lets you copy this save legit.
Back to top Go down
SASUKEICE1
SASUKEICE1

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:26 am

the glitch is that if u talk 2 Golo after u get Lanyru's song, u you wont be able to do the oth dragons songs, u will be stuck. and Golo is the 1 mineing in Lanyru.
Back to top Go down
Robey+
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! EmptyDecember 30th 2011, 12:15 pm

Nintendo recently released a Patch for this glitch,you can get it now on the wii shop absolutely free.

Your Welcome.

lol i was just sayin when r u guys gonna realize there is a patch for this xD
aj's got the right idea lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!   IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT SKYWARD SWORD ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A TERRIBLE GLITCH, READ THIS ASAP!!!!
Page 1 of 1