Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! Gamers18
True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! Empty
PostSubject: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:33 am

AAaaaagh I got so pumped and excited that New episodes of SnS already showed!!! and the new opening.. IS SO EPIC! and.. at the beginning.. there was a MAJOR PLOT TWIST!! As a Shana Fan I couldn't stop myself putting something about this here! XD It's a cool anime!! This is the new opening of SnS and I gotta say.. it's AWESOME!!

Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 5:36 am

If only mhd had a "like" button...... cause... Hans likes this >.<
Back to top Go down
http://nekogorawr.deviantart.com/
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 10:07 am

OOOOHhh Shana! Episode 2 is out....
Back to top Go down
http://nekogorawr.deviantart.com/
Robey

Robey

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 3:53 pm

looooool i saw yuji xD
GAAAAY loooool y would they do that to him!? xD
er...i mean, i think u said he was the one wit the long hair n the eye patch right?
well anyway ya, GAY! >:O
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 5:52 pm

Shana wrote:
AAaaaagh I got so pumped and excited that New episodes of SnS already showed!!! and the new opening.. IS SO EPIC! and.. at the beginning.. there was a MAJOR PLOT TWIST!! As a Shana Fan I couldn't stop myself putting something about this here! XD It's a cool anime!! This is the new opening of SnS and I gotta say.. it's AWESOME!!

why is there a show about aliens?(SnS)
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyJanuary 18th 2012, 2:55 pm

This is like the second Opening from Shakugan No Shana and probably the LAST! Shakugan No Shana is at it's last 12 episodes now(I hope and not less) and this opening made it soo epic! Shana FTW!

Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyJanuary 20th 2012, 4:19 pm

This is just a shooort episode from the very last part of the episodes till next other episode every week. Just random video ftw! Seems boring but shows how the flame hazes losing terribly due to no reason to fight xD

Back to top Go down
Robey

Robey

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! EmptyJanuary 20th 2012, 6:35 pm

i was lookn forward to hearin shana's voice but....my sound doesnt work anymore >. <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!   True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

True Shakugan No Shana Fans! CHECK THIS OUT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Entertainment :: Anime-
Jump to: