Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
Angel Beats! Gamers18
Angel Beats! Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Beats!

Go down 
+2
Stuff
Rawr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 8:23 am

ANGEL BEATS!!!!!!!!!!! well, go watch it.... Its only 13 episodes long and it can be found on youtube...

Oh and its goooood (in my opinion)

well heres part 1 of episode 1...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4FrJsUVmk

=D
Back to top Go down
http://nekogorawr.deviantart.com/
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 3:37 pm

Downloading it in 1080p... And 480p because it has dual audio. I'll probably rip the english audio out of the the 480 and slap it in the 1080p one for some dual audio 1080p. XD. There's also 2 OVAs incase you don't know. And one of them isn't in the 480p pack. >.> Must find english audio for whichever one it is.

But my point was that there's 2 OVAs. I don't remember what that stands for, but thats 2 more episodes that you'll have to watch. I'm just a collector that likes the best possible quality. And dual audio rules.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 8:03 pm

Oh yea I knew I was forgetting a anime to write "watch later" list... hmm since it's 13 I'll watch it later tonight! Oh and plz be sure to watch the anime I recommend to you! it also has 13 episodes XD Disgaea! There's more info about it in the anime topics.
Back to top Go down
Robey

Robey

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 13th 2011, 9:01 pm

Stuff wrote:
Downloading it in 1080p... And 480p because it has dual audio. I'll probably rip the english audio out of the the 480 and slap it in the 1080p one for some dual audio 1080p. XD. There's also 2 OVAs incase you don't know. And one of them isn't in the 480p pack. >.> Must find english audio for whichever one it is.

But my point was that there's 2 OVAs. I don't remember what that stands for, but thats 2 more episodes that you'll have to watch. I'm just a collector that likes the best possible quality. And dual audio rules.

OVA!!! original video animation foo! idnt even watch anime and i kno dat! altough it did take me awhile to find out wat SOB and MILF meant xD there are alot of things that idk too man ppl at school wow at my unknowingness lol
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 10:08 am

Stuff wrote:

There are 2 OVAs????????? SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!! Thanks for telling me! >.<
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 6:03 pm

not dead yet battlefront..... corny..XD
Back to top Go down
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Master Assassin
Master Assassin
Tsumugi Kotobuki

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyApril 10th 2012, 5:07 pm

This anime is awesome! just finished watching it and i've got to say,it's incredibly short! i hate short animes i like animes that go on and on and on! not like detective conan thats up in the 600's but! anime's that are at least 100 episodes not the average 13 to 24 episodes like this,Shakugan No Shana,To aru no Kagaku etc.. it just pissess me off! but anyway! i recommend this for watch the second season of this should be released soon!
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Rawr

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! EmptyApril 11th 2012, 12:27 am

Tsumugi Kotobuki wrote:
This anime is awesome! just finished watching it and i've got to say,it's incredibly short! i hate short animes i like animes that go on and on and on! not like detective conan thats up in the 600's but! anime's that are at least 100 episodes not the average 13 to 24 episodes like this,Shakugan No Shana,To aru no Kagaku etc.. it just pissess me off! but anyway! i recommend this for watch the second season of this should be released soon!

I CANT STAND UBER LONG ANIMES. Like Naruto killed me cause it was SO LONG...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Beats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Beats!   Angel Beats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Beats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Entertainment :: Anime-
Jump to: