Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! Gamers18
gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robey

Robey

gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! Empty
PostSubject: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 4:46 pm

sooooooo since i got my wiii back, ive been hittin the old sand bag...result=i suck xD
but im not givin up! im gonna keep practicing and im gonna give u guys a real challenge...
and hopefully shana wnt go easy on me again xD

let me hav my pride woman!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Robey

Robey

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 4:55 pm

pfft, forgot my code.

my new one is! 2193-9776-3464!
gotta code? let me know! :D
id love to noob at u guys sum time!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 11:31 pm

lol. If I didn't hate the lag online, I would own you at smash XD.

...you should hack that wii so you can do brawl+. Although, I think there was a hackless method. Might look into that later.
Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 11th 2011, 12:41 am

Stuff wrote:

...you should hack that wii so you can do brawl+. Although, I think there was a hackless method. Might look into that later.

I think it's called project M,where all you need is an SD card.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Shana

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 9:25 pm

Oi!! I shall unlock Ness now..! XP but uuuughhh not noooooowww mmmaybe latah or a year!

It'll be my 6th time I needa get ALL the characters again >.<
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 13th 2011, 12:57 am

Arceus wrote:
Stuff wrote:

I think it's called project M,where all you need is an SD card.
nah. Project M never finished.
http://smashmods.com/forum/page/bpdownload.html
The one that says "without homebrew users".

Also, I'm not about to start a new thread for this unless it becomes a huge discussion. Which I doubt. If you haven't already hacked your wii and are still interested, it's never been any easier to do than now. Team Twiizers brings us LetterBomb! (for menu 4.3 only) If you aren't on 4.3 yet, idk what you wii is doing not hacked then. Instead of needing some random game, you just unpack the zip you get from the site and look at yesterday's mail on your wii. This simply installs homebrew channel(the main thing) and bootmii(some brick protection) and something about dvds(idk. just do it). That's all this does and you don't need to make anymore modifications to your wii for cheats or riivolution. Unless you want to be a pirate. Can't really help you there. That's what google is for XD.

This is about as safe as purchasing some wiiware and getting it installed. After that, your ready to explore the vast world of homebrew, where people make stuff that nintendon't.

This is really great for anyone that hasn't joined in on the fun and it's very noob friendly. Anyone getting bricks from this, I hope it explodes instead cuz that's just not possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 15th 2011, 5:58 am

Nice Information.Thanks.
''''''''''''''hosts101.com'''''''''''''''''
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! EmptyAugust 15th 2011, 7:11 pm

Yeah. If that means your about the hack your wii, I hope you have alot of fun with your new powers. Brawl+ is very funner than regular brawl. I'll also try to keep the mh3 hackin section fresh for anyone that's into modding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!   gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is! Empty

Back to top Go down

gotta hit the bag again!......SAND bag that is!
Page 1 of 1