Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
3ds at walmart Gamers18
3ds at walmart Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

3ds at walmart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

3ds at walmart Empty
PostSubject: 3ds at walmart   3ds at walmart EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 10:21 am

idk about everyone else, but I've been saving up for the 3ds and now that the price is dropping, I was definitely getting one as soon as the price drops on friday/saturday(idk when). But 'some' walmarts already have it at $169.99. Costco too, but you gotta have a costco card >.>. If you get it now, before the price was supposed to drop, you can sign up for the ambassador program so you can dl 20 free games before it's released for the public. And it won't be free for the public. >.
.> That one is closer actually)....and find out they a)are sold out, or b)didn't drop the price cuz they derpfaces. I might go to the NJ one. I think NJ doesn't pay sales taxes.

I suggest everyone do the same XD. Spawn some money out of nowhere and buy a 3ds XD.

Target apparently also has it at $169.99. Gonna try that first.
Back to top Go down
Robey

Robey

3ds at walmart Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3ds at walmart   3ds at walmart EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 4:43 pm

mmmm....i wuz actually considering it since capcom said they were gonna make a monhun for it.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

3ds at walmart Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3ds at walmart   3ds at walmart EmptyAugust 10th 2011, 11:26 pm

I think they cancelled mh for 3ds.

But 20 free games for not paying full price is hard to pass up. Target did have it at 169.99 today and I'm an ambassador now XD. I wasn't gonna go to walmart. I usually here about walmart being sold out within hours of dropping prices on anything, and target was way easier to get to. I would've had to take the D to the F to the E to the Q85 to get to the only walmart in NY. NJ's walmartSSSSS are closer XD. But I didn't want to go out of state for a 3ds they probably don't have. At least the target I went to was a few stops away from my job.

Go to target and update the 3ds before midnight tomorrow if you really want it. I don't think people know about target's dropped price as much as walmart and costco. This one still had full stock at 6pm and the employees didn't even know about the price drop yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3ds at walmart Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3ds at walmart   3ds at walmart Empty

Back to top Go down

3ds at walmart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Off-Topic Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: