Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. Gamers18
Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khang
Administrator
Administrator
Khang

Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. Empty
PostSubject: Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.   Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 11:54 pm

Anyone here read Beelzebub or Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi? I like both and if you're looking for a new manga/anime to watch/read id suggest them. And on another note AJ did you see the newest Fairy Tale? I cant wait for the fight! On a side note, Its been pretty dead on here lately where'd everyone go? ._.
Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.   Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 8:13 pm

Khang wrote:
Anyone here read Beelzebub or Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi? I like both and if you're looking for a new manga/anime to watch/read id suggest them. And on another note AJ did you see the newest Fairy Tale? I cant wait for the fight! On a side note, Its been pretty dead on here lately where'd everyone go? ._.

Yea!!! i did see the new fairy tail! xD T'was awesome! xD and the manga! O: and Umm,hmmm Yea,this place only has life when shana's around sadly. xD no one comes here when i'm here so it's sorta lonely and stuff. ._.

BUT! i think they'll get back soon,wherever they are! xD I'm surprised that your on here everyday xD

other than SOME people
Back to top Go down
Khang
Administrator
Administrator
Khang

PostSubject: Re: Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.   Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 8:50 pm

yeahh well i come back cuz im a moderator and stuffs plus to see if anyones posted anything. If i dont reply its probably cuz im on a mobile device. But yeah if you wanna contact me using windows live messenger is probably the fastest way since if I have internet connection ill be on. My email is in my profile if you wanna use it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.   Not really talking about the anime even though they have them. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really talking about the anime even though they have them.
Page 1 of 1