Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution
monster hunter poisons your mind Gamers18
monster hunter poisons your mind Gamers18
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

monster hunter poisons your mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robey

Robey

monster hunter poisons your mind Empty
PostSubject: monster hunter poisons your mind   monster hunter poisons your mind EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 8:49 pm

lol anyone here have the same problem as me where youve played so much monhun that normal everyday words make u think of monhun!?

my english teacher told us not to put our reaserch papers in a plastic baggie......lol made me think of baggi's so i couldnt stop laughing the rest of the day xD

and when ever som eone offers me a stake and they ask me how i want it i say well done and then i laugh and they're like......"ok"

you've probably played to much monhun if u show these symptoms! which i think is a good thing! lol keep playing the Freaking game!!!

(oh lol, and when i text ppl they say bbl -be back later- and i think of barel bomb large xD)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter poisons your mind   monster hunter poisons your mind EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 11:02 pm

but we call those lbb >.>

Not exactly mh association, but one time in mh my friend said "I'll bbl" and I was like "aight yo. stay black" cuz I read that as "I'll be black". XD
Back to top Go down
Robey

Robey

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter poisons your mind   monster hunter poisons your mind EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 11:36 pm

Stuff wrote:
but we call those lbb >.>

Not exactly mh association, but one time in mh my friend said "I'll bbl" and I was like "aight yo. stay black" cuz I read that as "I'll be black". XD

lol true but i tend to call'm BBL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter poisons your mind   monster hunter poisons your mind Empty

Back to top Go down

monster hunter poisons your mind
Page 1 of 1